Creator Privacy Notice
TalkBackTime provides survey creators (we call them “Creators”) with a platform that allows Creators to create and distribute surveys and questionnaires (“Surveys”) and collect and download information, including video and text, and any personally-identifiable information/personal data, provided in response to those surveys (we call these “Submissions”).
The Creator’s Responsibility.
The Creator, and not TalkBackTime, is responsible for the collection, storage, use, disclosure, and other processing of Submissions, including any Submissions that contain or constitute personally identifiable information/personal data.
- The Creator determines what questions to ask in its Surveys.
- The Creator is able to view, and, depending on its account subscription, download Submissions.
- The Creator determines how Surveys and Submissions to Surveys are used, shared, and processed.
TalkBackTime simply acts as a service provider to, and platform for, Creators, by providing Creators with tools to create and distribute Surveys and view and download Submissions.
- TalkBackTime does not control what questions are asked, nor what information is collected, by Creators through its platform.
- TalkBackTime does not, absent extenuating circumstances, have access to or control over Surveys or Submissions.
- TalkBackTime does not control how the Creator uses or shares Submissions.
As a result, TalkBackTime is not responsible for the Creators’ use of its platform, including without limitation the Creator’s creation and distribution of Surveys nor the collection, storage, use, disclosure, and other processing of Submissions.
For More Information.
If you have questions about how the Creator of this Survey uses and discloses Submissions, or about the Creator’s practices with respect to personal data, please contact the Creator directly by replying to the email inviting you to respond to a Survey and/or by using the contact information made available on the Survey.