TikTok and Instagram will start look more and more alike as the companies behind them add longer and bigger videos to turn content into cash.
- Comscore Reports Second Quarter 2021 Result
- TV Advertising Market Procurement Report| Roadmap to Recovery for Businesses from the Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic | SpendEdge
- Entertainment & media revenues rebounding strongly from pandemic slump; shift to streaming, gaming and user-generated content is transforming industry: PwC
- New Instagram recommended videos and TikTok length limit will change the way you scroll
- Newsy wins Sigma Delta Chi Award from Society of Professional Journalists