As more of the population gets vaccinated and social-distancing restrictions are relaxed, many anchors have headed back to their familiar sets, where social distance is maintained. But the innovations and efficiencies discovered by the TV news business over the past year are likely to last when the pandemic is hopefully a distant memory.
- Learn how TalkBackTime can transform TV news coverage with viewer video engagement
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Industry | BizVibe Adds New Broadcasting Companies Which Can Be Discovered and Tracked
- How the pandemic has forever changed TV news
- TalkBackTime helps WRAL TV station’s viewers to be seen and heard
- Scripps to launch two new free TV networks