As more of the population gets vaccinated and social-distancing restrictions are relaxed, many anchors have headed back to their familiar sets, where social distance is maintained. But the innovations and efficiencies discovered by the TV news business over the past year are likely to last when the pandemic is hopefully a distant memory.
- Comscore Reports Second Quarter 2021 Result
- TV Advertising Market Procurement Report| Roadmap to Recovery for Businesses from the Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic | SpendEdge
- Entertainment & media revenues rebounding strongly from pandemic slump; shift to streaming, gaming and user-generated content is transforming industry: PwC
- New Instagram recommended videos and TikTok length limit will change the way you scroll
- Newsy wins Sigma Delta Chi Award from Society of Professional Journalists