As more of the population gets vaccinated and social-distancing restrictions are relaxed, many anchors have headed back to their familiar sets, where social distance is maintained. But the innovations and efficiencies discovered by the TV news business over the past year are likely to last when the pandemic is hopefully a distant memory.
- Newsy wins Sigma Delta Chi Award from Society of Professional Journalists
- Telemundo Leads Hispanic Upfront With Over 1,000 Hours Of Original Content Designed To Capture Today’s Latinos Across Every Screen
- Online Entertainment Market Size Could Exceed $650 Billion By 2027
- Comscore Reports First Quarter 2021 Results
- Learn how TalkBackTime can transform TV news coverage with viewer video engagement